- ARRIVE SOON（即納可能）
- ONE PIECE & OVERALLS
- PETIT PRICE
- ONE SIZE
- SMALL SIZE
- LARGE SIZE
- FALL&WINTER ITEMS
- SPRING&SUMMER ITEMS
- 1. Definition of personal information
- As used in this Policy, “personal information” shall mean personal information defined pursuant to Article 2.1 of the Act, meaning information pertinent to existing individual, which can personally identify a specified individual by its name, birth date, or other description contained in such information (including those which can easily collate other information to personally identify a specified individual), or those containing personal identification code.
- 2. Purpose of personal information
The store shall use your personal information to:
- (1) provide our services;
- (2) give guidance and respond to inquiries in connection with our services;
- (3) give guidance relating to our goods and services;
- (4) cope with a violation of our rules and regulations or the terms and conditions, or polices (hereinafter referred to as “Rules”) in connection with our services;
- (5) notify you of any change in Rules relating to our services;
- (6) facilitate improvement of our services and development of new services;
- (7) generate data processed for statistical purposes and made anonymous, which cannot be personally identifiable in connection with our services; and
- (8) accomplish purposes incidental to purposes as set forth above.
- 3. Change of purposes of use of personal information
- The store reserves the right to change the purposes of use of personal information for as long as it will continue to remain relevant, and notify you of, or make it public such change.
- 4. Restriction on use of personal information
Unless otherwise permitted by the Act and other relevant applicable laws and regulations, we shall not use your personal information except as required to accomplish the purposes of use without your consent, unless:
- (1) required by the applicable laws and regulations;
- (2) it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
- (3) it is particularly necessary to improve public health and facilitate sound education for children, and it is difficult to obtain your consent; or
- (4) it is necessary for us to cooperate with state or local government or its agency in carrying out their statutory duties and functions, and it is detrimental to carry out of them if your consent needs to be obtained.
- 5. Proper collection of personal information
- We shall collect personal information, and shall not collect personal information by false or otherwise illicit means.
- 6. Security of personal information
- The store shall carry out necessary and proper supervision over its employees, in order to secure your personal information against risk of loss, destruction, alteration, and leaking of your personal information. If we subcontract, wholly or partially, treatment of your personal information, we shall carry out necessary and proper supervision over a subcontractor.
- 7. Provision to third parties
Unless otherwise permitted by the Act and other relevant applicable laws and regulations, we shall not provide to third parties your personal information without your prior consent, except for cases where:
- (1) we provide personal information as a result of subcontracting, wholly or partially, treatment of your personal information to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of use of personal information;
- (2) your personal information is provided by way of merger or amalgamation, or other events of business transfer; and
- (3) your personal information is shared with third parties in accordance with the Act.
- 8. Disclosure of personal information
- If we are required by you to disclose your personal information pursuant to the Act, we shall promptly disclose it to you, after identifying that such request has been submitted by you (if such information does not exist, we shall notify to that effect.), unless otherwise we are not obligated to do so under the Act or other relevant laws and regulations.
- 9. Correction of personal information
- If we are required by you to make a correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “Correction”) of your personal information by reason that such information is untrue, we shall promptly carry out investigations to the extent necessary to accomplish the purposes of use thereof after identifying that such request has been submitted by you, and make a Correction based on the results thereof, and you shall be notified thereof (or we shall notify you if we shall not make any Correction), unless otherwise we are not obligated to do so under the Act or other relevant laws and regulations.
- 10. Suspension of use of your personal information
- If we are required by to you to suspend use of or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Suspend”) your personal information by reason that such information is treated for any purpose other than those which are made public, or is obtained or collected by false or otherwise illicit means, and we found that such request is reasonably acceptable, we shall promptly Suspend use of your personal information after identifying that such request has been submitted by you, you shall be notified thereof, unless otherwise we are not obligated to do so under the Act or other relevant laws and regulations.
- 11. Use of Cookie or other technologies
- Cookie or other similar technologies may be used for our services. These technologies shall be useful to grasp the status of how our services are used to make them better. If you do not want the benefits of Cookies, you may be able to opt-out by changing the configuration of your web browser, in which case you may not be able to use any part of our services.
- （２） 当ショップは、当ショップサービスが提供するサービスの利用状況等を調査・分析するため、本サービス上に Google LLCが提供する Google アナリティクスを利用しています。Googleアナリティクスでデータが収集、処理される仕組みその他Googleアナリティクスの詳しい情報につきましては、同社のサイトをご覧ください。
Google アナリティクス 利用規約：
お客様が Google パートナーのサイトやアプリを使用する際の Google によるデータ使用：
なお、お客様はご自身のデータが Google アナリティクスで使用されることを望まない場合は、Google 社の提供する Google アナリティクス オプトアウト アドオンをご利用ください。
Google アナリティクス オプトアウト アドオン：
- （３） 本サービスでは「Google Analyticsの広告向けの機能」を有効にしており、下記の機能を利用し、広告やサイト改善のためDoubleClick CookieなどのサードパーティCookieを利用しています。
Google Analyticsのユーザー属性レポートとユーザー属性レポートとインタレスト レポート
「Google Analyticsの広告向けの機能」を使用されることを望まない場合は、設定によってトラッキングを無効にすることが可能です。Google Analytics オプトアウト アドオンをブラウザにインストールされると無効にすることができます。
- 12. Inquiries
If you have request for disclosure, opinion, question, complaint, or other inquiries about treatment of your personal information, please inform us at our Information Desk as specified in “Notation Based on the Specified Commercial Transaction Act” herein or make an inquiry by filling up an Inquiry Form contained in our store page.
- 13. Continuous efforts